Team Wreckage
Read Rules before anything.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Team Wreckage
Read Rules before anything.
Team Wreckage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkR6UwXnP7o

You are not connected. Please login or register

cutting off cc

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1cutting off cc Empty cutting off cc Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:27 am

boos

hi i think we should cut off the cc for members and atleast people who are ranked i keep getting people joining the cc with mates to just back stab for easy kills or they join the cc for shelter.... umm reply with the word support if you think we should do this or just comment your thoughts sorry for my horible spelling.. lol

tw honour

2cutting off cc Empty Re: cutting off cc Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:59 am

Bodys

Bodys

I think the cc should stay open, report the bsers they will be kicked. without the open cc we wouldnt have to many members.

>>>...:::Bodys:::...<<<

3cutting off cc Empty Re: cutting off cc Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:23 pm

Wet

Wet
Admin

Cc will remain open for now, the bsing sitatuion isint really that bad at the moment but if it does get to the stage where non stop bsing we will close clan

4cutting off cc Empty Re: cutting off cc Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:47 pm

boos

i was meaning for the clan to get more legit and we have try outs. or have someone online to deal with it when the gens log off the cc turns to hell ihc/random teams just join and i cant kick them so they just bs people its a little anoying but its better then me dieing i guess just lower ranks so i agree with you this isent a real big problem. for me Neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum